This is my ultimate favourite dessert! I can usually polish off one on my own, no sharing here 🙂 But I have a present for you all…drumroll…..here’s the recipe for you to make it at home!!!
Serves: 9 (holy smokes…guess I will be sharing..)
- 8 ounces chopped white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9×9″ pan.
- Melt white chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler, or in microwave on med power. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Gradually add the sugar and vanilla, mixing constantly.
- Drizzle in the melted white chocolate mixture.
- Combine the flour and salt and fold into the white chocolate mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not over-bake.
- Serve heated. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, some real whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
PS who wants to go to the gym?!