These are sewwwww cute and sewwwww easy to make! Another great DIY project you can do anytime of the year!
These pillows only take 30 minutes or less to make!
What you’ll need:
- Old Sweaters
- Pillow forms or stuffing
- A sewing machine or needle
- Cut a section of fabric from the front and pack of your sweater that measures a few inches larger all the way around than your desired pillow size. This should give you two identical pieces of fabric.
- Pin the two pieces together, right sides facing in.
- Then, stitch all the way around, leaving an opening to insert your pillow form or stuffing.
- Flip the fabric right side facing out, and fill.
- Finish the pillow by stitching up the opening.
- To create removable pillow covers, use sweaters with button or zipper fronts.
- Have old pillows that you’re tired of? Use them as the pillow forms in your new sweater pillows.
- Embellish your finished pillows with buttons, jewels, or other findings.
**Keep in mind the directions above and the ones given in the video are a bit different, you choose the easiest way for you!***